ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH 2017. Total Independent Midwifery care is suitable for those who want to know and trust the midwife who attends their birth (at home or in hospital), and supports them through the transition to parenthood. This one to one relationship offers continuity of professional midwifery care which can lead to better outcomes.
Total Midwifery care includes:
* A consultation appointment with me in your own home.
* Antenatal appointments last one to two hours (depending on needs), enabling you to build a trusting relationship with your midwife.
* Visits are monthly until 30 weeks, every 2 weeks until 36 weeks then weekly until you give birth.
* All appointments are at a mutually convenient time in the comfort of your own home.
* You are still entitled to blood tests, scans and any hospital care if needed.
* You can contact me by phone or e-mail with any questions throughout your care period.
* I can provide information to help you make informed choices about your care.
* You can attend any scheduled antenatal classes I teach, or just benefit from my expertise throughout your pregnancy.
* I am on call for your labour from 37 weeks of pregnancy until the birth.
* Attendance of one and possibly two known midwives, if needed, at your birth and for a couple of hours after.
* Your family can be involved in appointments and be present at the birth if you wish.
* I provide postnatal care for a minimum of 4 weeks, including arranging newborn screening tests and giving support with feeding and caring for your baby.
* You can receive a full set of your notes after discharge.
The cost of total midwifery care is £4,000 (payable by 36weeks of pregnancy). A deposit of £400 is payable at booking. This will be discussed fully at consultation.
Longer term payments and alternative ways to pay can be arranged depending on individual circumstances.
Please phone me on 07939247462 to discuss your requirements.